Sales Manager (ingevuld)
- Internationaal ,
- HBO ,
- 36 - 40 uur
What are you going to do?
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a growth-oriented problem solver, entrepreneurial and skilled in consultative solution selling. You will be expected to draw on your keen technical sales abilities to craft a tailor made approach as you learn about the potential client, discuss specific solutions, and demonstrate our products and services for demanding technical users. You must be capable of managing, coachen and motivating a team of 5 consultants. You will also work closely with the combined groups of Engineering, Product Management and Development.
We are seeking!
A self-starting Sales Manager to join our clients international team. In this role, you will be expected to execute the sales strategy and increase revenue through new and existing sales opportunities. You will drive new solutions using SkyGeo’s groundbreaking technologies to solve large geotechnical problems within the markets of our clients.
• Seasoned in coaching, training and managing a team of sales and consultants;
• Evangelical sales of new technology requires consultative selling and problem solving in complex enterprise settings;
• Strong affinity with the type of problems that our customers face;
• Track record in working with data science and new technologies;
• Entrepreneurial, flexible and determined to close the deal;
• Excellent prospecting and networking skills, start up mentality;
• You have excellent technical writing and communications skills;
• At least 7 years experience in a commercial role and 3 years as a manager;
• Fluency in written and spoken English required;
• Speaking German is an advantage.
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Their global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate deformation data to customers all over the world. Their processing engine and InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. They help manage these assets for the long term and they provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters
What can you expect?
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.
Together with a highly motivated team you will drive the business forward. The outcome you will own: set up a sustainable business in the Delft office .
With a team of enthusiastic employees, CanvasPeople provides recruitment services to clients active within business services. We work for top of the bill organizations and we are more than happy to support you in finding your new working environment.
Contact and procedure
The recruitment for this vacancy at Skygeo is outsourced to CanvassPeople. For questions regarding this vacancy you can contact Remon van Leijden on telephone number 0620130101 or by mail email@example.com.
What’s in it for you?
• The ability to help build at our clients success;
• Professional and pleasant colleagues (now 25 in total);
• A work environment with a lot of freedom and personal responsibilities;
• A nice workplace in an informal atmosphere with a rapidly growing scale-up;
• A good salary;
• Very competitive sales commission based on KPI’s;
• Entitled to 25 vacation day.